Information clause – towards customers/clients and contractors
Expanded in accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (…) hereinafter referred to as GDPR,
we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Fristom Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office in Sicienko, address: ul. Przemysłowa 5, 86-014 Sicienko.
- In matters related to your personal data, we invite you to contact our Data Protection Officer via email: email@example.com.
- The data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- taking actions to conclude an agreement such as submitting an offer, sending correspondence regarding arrangements of agreement terms, etc. – pursuant to Article6, Section1(b)) GDPR;
- implementation of agreements concluded with the Administrator for the products and services of FRISTOM – pursuant to Article6, Section1 (b)) GDPR;
- performing legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. issuing of an invoice, preparing and storing accounting documentation – pursuant to Article6, Section 1(c)) GDPR;
- own products and services directly offered by the Administrator (so-called direct marketing), including matching them to your needs – pursuant to Article 6, Section1 (f)) GDPR;
- possible determination, investigation or defence against claims being the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator – pursuant to Article 6, Section1(f)) GDPR.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the processing goals listed above:
- for a period of 6 months, in the event the agreement is not concluded;
- for a period of 2 years after the conclusion of the agreement;
- for the duration as required by the Administrator, including Article 86, §1 of the Tax Ordinance;
- until such time when you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes or until you determine that the data is outdated;
- for the longest possible limitation of claims period + 1 year, from the end of the year during which the agreement expired in the event of claims being filed just before the expiration of the limitation period.
- If you have established contacted with our representative – an employee of our company, we then process your data on the basis of voluntarily provided information.
If you did not contact us then your information was obtained from either your website or other legal records (including Central Registration and Information on Business, National Court Register).
Providing data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to submit an offer or conclude a cooperation agreement.
- If necessary, your personal data may be made available to entities authorised under law, in particular tax authorities and entities with which FRISTOM has concluded agreements for the provision of services (e.g. IT companies, certification companies and an authorised auditor).
- You have the right to access your data as well as the right to correct, receive copies, transfer, limit the processing of as well as remove your data (the right to be forgotten) – in accordance with Article17 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to, at any time, object to processing aimed at conduct direct marketing (Point3 (d). If you exercise this right, the Administrator will cease to process the data for this purpose.
- If you feel that the data processing violates the provisions of the GDPR Regulation you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – i.e. to the President of the Protection of Personal Data Office.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including that of profiling.